CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Good and Bad news I suppose...




The good news is I'm back in action as far as the internet is concerned... Yeah! The bad news is, I'm giving Forever Frandsen the boot. I totally can't keep up with two blogs. And now that we live in UT the grandma's only need a few hundred pictures of Ella online, not the million I was planning on. So... please, please join me over at etflife.blogspot.com for our continuing story. Switch your listings to this blog, over to that one. I promise it will be much better than these two lousy blogs have been. You'll get to see a variety of picture subjects (not just Ella) and I'll still be posting about my family life as well.

So, what I'm trying to say is, this is Forever Frandsen's LAST post. I hope you enjoy this one picture of us moving in. There will be more to come at ETF Life. So go, now. Read the update. Click HERE.

0 comments: