CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's too hot!!


It's been freakishly hot this week. And I know all you Utahns don't want to hear me complain. But I have to because it's that hot. But the good news is, the kids in the ghetto know how to cope. We had a flash rain storm. I looked out the window and saw little black kids in swim suits everywhere. So I thought, heck, why not? Ella loved it. Jordan took a bit of convincing, but only a bit. (Lol. Wow. I just scrolled down and realized that not only are there pictures not edited, they're not even rotated. So I get a big F minus on blog posting today. See my other blog if you want more proof). Oh well. Here we are. The Frandsen family at our finest. In the rain. Reading. Fresh out of a bath. At least Ella is adorable. At least we think so!















1 comments:

Richard & Analeis said...

So, this is so lame... remember how sad you were to leave Ella the first time? I was way sad to leave our dog for our trip. I missed him terrible. LOL

These pictures are awesome!!!