CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Frandsen's in Red


Jordan's aunt Terry made Ella this adorable little red dress. I love, love it because I'm of course, in love with red dresses, and it's so hard to find newborn dresses in anything but a shade of pastel. The only sad thing is she barely squeezed into it this week. So I don't know how much longer it will fit her, but we'll enjoy it while it lasts. Jordan and I always like to match for church, but this was our first time making it a family affair. Ella even stayed for all three hours of church! Yeah! Thanks again Terry. It's perfect.





3 comments:

Richard & Analeis said...

Did I mention that I want one? Aww... so perfectly cute! I love you guys!

wangchung12 said...

NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE TELLS YOU AUNT TERRY DIDN'T MAKE THAT DRESS IT WAS ME!!!

JUST KIDDING

SHE IS A VERY VERY CUTE BABY. I THINK THAT YOU GUYS BETTER BE MAKING A TRIP TO UTAH SO EVERYONE CAN SEE HER UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

Heather said...

she is just adorable!! I love that you and jordan match for church...remember when we all matched haha. I love her little dress, she is so precious!!!